7 Effective Home Remedies to Get Rid of Piles
Piles are nothing but painful and enlarged veins that you find in your rectum. It is also known as hemorrhoids and is a medical condition in which the veins around the lower rectum or anus gets enlarged and inflamed more than normal. The causes of plies are: low fiber diet, ageing, hereditary and pregnancy as well as severe constipation. There are a lot of home remedies that can prevent piles. Let’s take a look at the most effective-
1 Black Cumin Seeds
This is a common piles remedy which is practiced in India. Black cumin seeds have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. To make this remedy
• Take 1 tablespoon of roasted black cumin seeds and mix it with1 tablespoon of unroasted black cumin.
• Grind them together and take ½ teaspoon of this powder with one glass of water every day
This is another effective remedy for piles. Shallots are beneficial for lowering inflammation, muscle aches, swelling and water-retention.
• Peel 20-25 shallots then cut them into smaller pieces.
• Fry this in butter or oil and consume it every day.
3 Radish Juice
Drinking radish juice twice a day is a common remedy for piles. This remedy will reduce the swelling and pain associated with piles.
• Take the radish juice in the morning and at night
• Start with ¼ cup and gradually increase to ½ cup over a period of one month.
• Continue the remedy till there is relief from piles.
Banana has fiber in it and acts as a laxative. It helps to improve the bowel movements, so that you don’t have to strain when go to the toilet. Therefore if your bowel movements are the problem this will help.
• Boil 1 banana with 1 cup of milk.
• Mash well and take this mixture three to four times a day
5 Leaves Of Bitter Gourd
Bitter gourd leaves have medicinal value. This will help to reduce the pain and swelling associated with piles.
• Crush the leaves of bitter gourd and extract the juice.
• Mix three teaspoons of this juice with one glass of buttermilk
• Drink this mixture on empty stomach, every morning for at least one month.
6 Aloe Vera
This remedy work wonders for swollen and painful veins. It also reduces bleeding piles. It can be used in different ways.
• You can cut the leaf of Aloe Vera into half and slightly heat it. Apply this to the affected area before you go to bed.
• Or you can also freeze the leaves and apply them on painful piles to reduce pain, itchiness or burning sensation. You can also purchase and use aloe vera gel just make sure its pure.
7 Witch Hazel
This is tannin rich herb which will help you to get rid of the pain and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids.
• Take a cotton ball soaked in undistilled witch hazel
• Dab the hemorrhoids with witch hazel using the cotton ball to reduce swelling and itching.
I hope you have enjoyed this video
If you have please subscribe to this YouTube channel, and don’t forget to give this video the thumbs up.
And I’m sure you’re going to enjoy this next video on How to cure an itchy groin
Thanks for watching and bye for now