Get the Facts About Erectile Dysfunction – Urology Care Foundation
In this Urology Care Foundation patient education video, get facts about erectile dysfunction (also called ED) and learn about symptoms, causes, the diagnosis and treatments. #ErectileDysfunction #MensHealth #UrologyCareFoundation
For more information about erectile dysfunction and to find a urologist near you, go to the Urology Care Foundation’s website, UrologyHealth.org.
The Urology Care Foundation is the official foundation of the American Urological Association. The Urology Care Foundation raises awareness of urologic health through national public health campaigns. More awareness helps reduce embarrassment and fear. It also helps patients take an active role in their care.
We support urologic research and strive to provide the most current, comprehensive and reliable urologic health information for patients and the public. The Foundation:
– Was founded in 1987.
– Supports research professionals through grant programs, clinical trials and the publishing of the National Urology Research Agenda (NURA).
_ Provides resources for patient education regarding urological conditions including brochures.
– Engages in public awareness campaigns, special events and community programs to help further the cause of educating those at risk and as those already suffering from urological conditions.
– Supports and advocates on a variety of issues pertaining to patient urological health, industry standards and access to care.
– Is supported by a wide variety of corporate sponsors, endowments and individual donors.
– Publishes Urology Health Extra magazine as a service to the patients, health care professionals and the public.