Natural Cures for Hemorrhoids: Treat and Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally and Without Surgery
Natural Cure For Hemorrhoids – Treat Hemorrhoids Without Surgery
Natural Cure For Hemorrhoids-The Best Option?
It has been proven that a natural cure for hemorrhoids, when used properly, has a much higher success rate than any conventional treatments, with over 97% of people who use a natural cure as recommended becoming free of the condition.
Self-Help Steps To Help Cure Hemorrhoids
There are various self-help steps which will help relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids in all sufferers.
* Do not use dry toilet paper. Wet wipes or unscented baby wipes are a good option. Allow the area to dry naturally
* Go to the toilet whenever you feel the need to. Holding a stool in will increase the pressure on the veins, worsening hemorrhoids
* Take 2 or 3 warm baths each day. If you can raise your legs whilst in the bath this will help
* Avoid sitting for long periods of time. If you must sit down for work, take short breaks and walk around the office for a couple of minutes each hour
* Do not spend a long time straining on the toilet. If you are unable to go, have plenty to drink and even consider a stool softener (not normally recommended) if constipation is a problem
* Sit on a doughnut ring to help relieve discomfort
* Eat a diet rich in fiber. Plenty of fruits and vegetables and pulses will help
* Avoid very spicy foods as these can irritate the bowels
* Use an ice-pack wrapped in kitchen paper and place this directly on the hemorrhoid-this works well on very swollen hemorrhoids
* Diluted witch hazel on a soaked cotton wool pad placed on the hemorrhoid can give relief
* Try Aloe Vera gel, petroleum jelly or zinc cream-all can help soothe
If you would like to see details of a natural cure for hemorrhoids which has a very high cure rate and get further useful information about this condition, you can find more on the link below.
Remember that if you want to find out more about the natural cures for hemorrhoids, visit