Natural Cures for Insomnia | Dr. Josh Axe
Symptoms, Causes, and 5 Natural Treatments for Insomnia:
Recommended steps you need to follow to naturally cure insomnia:
1. Eliminating carbohydrates before bed and consuming quality fats in its place (avocado and yogurt).
2. Reduce stress by avoiding the television screens and computer screens before bed and read something that helps you relax (journal, Bible).
3. Take quality supplements, especially Magnesium (400-500mg before bed).
4. Use essential oils like Lavender and Chamomile by rubbing a few drops on your neck before bed or taking a detox bath with Epsom salts.
5. Lower the temperature in your house (60s), make sure your bed is comfortable, make sure your room is dark.
Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DNM, CNS, is a doctor of chiropractic, certified doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist with a passion to help people eat healthily and live a healthy lifestyle.
Visit the blog:
Want to connect on social media?
Like on Facebook → facebook.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Instagram → instagram.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Twitter → twitter.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Pinterest → pinterest.com/draxe/
Have any questions?
Ask away →
This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.