Trending Healthy Eats: Liver Cleanse
Nutritionist; Karolina Boryca takes you through a quick and simple liver cleanse that you can make at home. Join her in her two week liver cleanse challenge – watch for more information!
Find Karolina on …
1 liter serving of the Liver Cleanse Drink:
– 1 Full lemon
– 1 Liter of filtered water (half boiled/half not)
– 1 tsp of honey of choice
– Boil water
– Squeeze lemon juice from lemons
– put lemon juice in 1 liter jar
– Fill the jar halfway with boiled water
– Mix in 1 tsp of honey until it’s dissolved
– Add the regular filtered water
– Close and shake
Repeat twice a day for two weeks. (It would be a good idea to start with 1 liter of water if you’ve never done this before and then increase it to 2 liters once you feel you’re ready).
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have about the cleanse. I hope you love it as much as I do! 🙂