Type 2 Diabetes and Daily Blood Sugar Monitoring
Research is telling us that those with Type 2 diabetes don’t need to be testing for blood glucose levels at home and that doing so is a waste of money and a strain on the health care system.
Other HCT Episodes on Diabetes:
1. YMCA and the Diabetes Prevention Program:
2. The Effectiveness of Screening and Treating Diabetes:
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon:
2. Check out our Facebook page:
3. We still have merchandise available at
4. Aaron’s book “The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully” is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon:
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Mark Olsen – Art Director
Meredith Danko – Social Media