What I’m Eating on the Liver Cleanse
As I mentioned in the video, if you want to figure out what foods work best for you given your health concerns, click here: http://www.melanienupp.com/your-next-step/
What have I been eating on my liver cleanse this spring? Here’s a sample day!
– Morning: apple cider vinegar in water
– Breakfast: lemon water, green juice, grain-free seed cereal with fruit and coconut/almond milks
– Lunch: sunflower seed “pate” on salad with homemade dressing
– Dinner: soup (cooked, or raw blender soup), asian cabbage salad, kelp noodle salad (just some examples!)
– Snacks: seeds, smoothies, chia pudding, veggies with zucchini hummus, dehydrator snacks such as “onion bread”, granola, homemade crackers